- 1 can red curry paste
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 1 ½ pounds beef cut into bite sized strips
- 3 Chinese eggplants (about 10-12 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- Basil chiffonade
- Fresh chilies, thinly sliced
1. Combine the curry paste and coconut milk in a deep skillet or large saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring to ensure smoothness.
2. Add beef, return to simmer. Cover and simmer until beef is tender, about forty-five minutes.
3. Add eggplant and fish sauce and continue to cook until the eggplant is tender.
4. Garnish with basil and chili peppers. Serve with rice.Makes 6 to 8 servings.